Direct Janitorial Solutions Ltd
Company Number 8525583
Vat No 178 6744 53
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Agreement – This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous negotiations and understandings between them with respect to its subject matter. In the event of the buyer’s order containing conditions, it is agreed that such conditions are only binding in so far as they do not conflict with these conditions.
- Tax Point/Date of Invoice – this is the date of dispatch from the company’s warehouse and may not coincide with the date of delivery.
- Payment terms – unless agreed otherwise in writing payment of all invoices is due before the 20th day of the month following the invoice date.
- Late Payment – We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- Damages – any goods damaged in transit must be signed for as such and a claim for credit made within 3 working days of delivery.
- Retention of Title – Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to the goods shall remain with the seller until the seller has received payment of the full price of (a) all goods and/or services the subject of the contract and (b) all other goods and/or services supplied by the seller to the buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and buyer.
- COSHH Data Sheets – These will be sent out on request. All data sheets are also available on our website directjanitorialsolutions.co.uk
- Law – English law governs this agreement.